Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Chanel's Flanker Game

A few weeks ago, I had received an email from Chanel stating that they were releasing a new perfume. A part of me groaned and a part of me was curious about it. Come to find out that Chanel is releasing Coco Noir. For some reason, I was hoping that Chanel was revamping the original Coco. The original Coco does have a somewhat dated feel to me. But digging around the Internet a few have gotten a hold of a sample, the reviews seem to be mixed on it. I'm still wary of this flanker, even though the bottle looks cool.

I have noticed that Chanel has been playing around with their scents. First it was the ionic no. 5 with Eau Premire. Then it was no. 19 with no. 19 Poudre. Now it is Coco with Coco Noir. I kind of hoped that Chanel would have stopped after no. 5.That was in vain.

I was finally able to grab a back up bottle of no.19 EDP when it was in stock at the Chanel website late last week, so grab a bottle before it goes out of stock again.

No comments:

Post a Comment