Thursday, March 27, 2014

Miss Dior Cherie Blooming Bouquet EDT Review

I have no idea what has happened to me come recently. But it seemed like Le Labo's Aldehyde 44 was a blatant ripoff of Chanel no. 22 and now it's Miss Dior Cherie Blooming Bouquet's turn. This is just riling me to no end.

Yes, I refuse to call Miss Dior Cherie by what Dior wants us to call it simply Miss Dior. Nope, Miss Dior came out in the 1947 not this current thing that masquerades around as Miss Dior. When I first applied Blooming, I couldn't help but think that it smelled familiar and couldn't place it. Then 5 minutes in, it hit me and I couldn't decide if it smelled just like Coco Mademoiselle or Badgley Mischka EDP. It leans a little closer to CM and maybe a little fruitier. Even though I did drain a bottle of CM, I didn't care for the fruity patchouli vein and in a lot of ways, I still don't. The biggest problem with Blooming is that it is in EDT form and it only lasts for two hours on skin and a half an hour on clothing. At this point, if this one appeals, go for CM or Badgley Mischka.

No comments:

Post a Comment