Saturday, May 31, 2014

Going Through My Collection

I've been going through a mini phase of going through my collection of full bottles and wearing them. I have been testing to see if I still love them or even still like them. For one thing I need the space on my dresser because in the past year, I've added more than I have wanted to. Yeah, having about 30 bottles has gotten a little overwhelming.

Since going through my collection, I keep forgetting how wonderful Shalimar is and why I am not wearing it more often. L'air du Desert Marocain has gotten a lot of that same treatment of being ignored. So has Chanel's Sycomore. I think with the latter two, they are in the same vein of being mostly bone dry and they require a certain mood to be worn.

What made me decide to go through some of my collection is that I have been looking for a bottle of Theorema EDP to add to my collection even though I have a huge decant of it. Well, I did fall head over heels for it. I went to Amazon and found a bottle for a reasonable price. I ordered a bottle and with a couple recently discontinued scents, I've ordered and gotten said discontinued perfumes. Not this time. Instead of sending me Theorema, I got Fan di Fendi and the lotion that came with it. I was not happy. I e-mailed Amazon to let them know I received the wrong thing and that what I ordered was a 1.7 ounce bottle of Theorema and the picture was Theorema and I wasn't happy. They let me know that they are sending me the right item and that I could keep the wrong item. I sure hope that I get the right item this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment