Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Summer, No Wear, Multiple Wear

So far this summer, I've come to discover the joy of wearing multiple perfumes through out the day. It used to be I only wore one perfume a day no matter what the season but now that's changed. Since summer hit and my perfumes (except for Amouage) fade a little faster, I've been wearing at least two different perfumes at some point during my day. In the morning, I could be wearing no 19 and in the evening, I could be wearing Jicky. Now, if I could remember to reach in that unworn and reviewed bag to wear new things.

Now the insanity from the 4th of July weekend is over, I can reflect on my perfume habits that come from a holiday. The day before the 4th, I entirely forgot to wear perfume that day and I had a decant of no 22 in my purse. Then on the 4th, I went to an ox roast/festival thing sporting vintage Bal in EDP form. I don't know what it is, but I adore wearing vintage Bal to festivals. Then it became Theorema and Shalimar later on. Right now, I don't have the heart to open my vintage, sealed Shalimar from the '60's. But starting to use the already opened vintage versions of Shalimar and adore them. The animalic growl is a little stronger than the current formula.

No comments:

Post a Comment