Sunday, March 15, 2015

St. Patricks Day and Green

Saint Patrick's Day is coming up. That means that it's the time of corned beef, cabbage, carrots, potatoes and wearing green. Wearing green clothing is optional for me but wearing a green perfume isn't no matter what I am craving.It doesn't matter if I want Worth's Courtesan or Shalimar but a green perfume. I'm not talking the color green with perfume but the smell of green.

After reading lists of green perfumes from Perfume Shrine, I realized that I either don't own a full bottle of a lot of green perfumes or even have a decant. But I'm not running out and getting more green perfumes right this second. I have some that kind of push the whole green aspect though. I find that Mitsouko and Diorling do push the green aspect a little bit because they are not the overtly green type of perfume. Givenchy III is definitely green along with Deneuve and Chanel no 19. No 19 in it's various concentrations has various degrees of green. The current EDT is probably the sharpest green but my vintage EDP is even sharper than that. But the choice remains on which one do I pick out.

No comments:

Post a Comment