Monday, January 29, 2018

Eyeshadow and Things

After 3 years of not seeing my nephews and sister, I will be seeing them. My brother in law is in the Marines, so they move around a lot and California is kind of a ways away. Since Easter is on April Fools Day, my nephews are fairly young, I will be able to create Easter baskets. So now is the time where the Toys R Us credit card is quaking in it's boots and money will be saved to make sure that I can go out and do things.

Since I really haven't been buying a whole lot of perfume, I've been into make up, specifically eye shadow. There are many different types of eye shadow, brands and price points. I really don't do the drug store brands anymore and I can afford a little bit better than Clinique more often than not. But I do have my preferred brands that I use. I'm not huge on the Kat von D pallets any more, mainly because I'm not into shimmer and because even though I use a primer, the eye shadow seems to move to the creases of my eyes and migrates to under my eyes. But the colors are pretty good.

The two brands that I use the most are the Urban Decay Naked pallets or the Too Faced pallets. I mainly stick to the neutrals because I want to enhance my eyes not look like I joined the circus. I don't have a huge patience level to use dark colored eye shadow or other colors like blue, green, purple. The neutrals that are around my skin complexion are pretty forgiving to where the other colors are not so forgiving. Mess up just a little, it shows in a big way since I am so fair skinned.

No comments:

Post a Comment