Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Tauerville Rose Flash Review

I've blogged quite a bit about Andy Tauer's work and how much of a fan girl I am. I might not have liked a few of his offerings but I have liked or loved most of what he has made.

Yesterday, I've done something kind of bad. You see, Luckyscent e-mailed me a coupon for 15% off a purchase. Luckyscent doesn't really hand out coupons for most everything in their store. So naturally, I take advantage and buy Incense Flashed, without smelling it first. Yeah, I probably shouldn't have done that but I've had some luck with blind buys with Andy Tauer's work. Then I was reminded that I have Rose Flash and needed to try it.

Rose Flash is definitely a rose dominant perfume. A huge, jammy rose. I can try to compare this to Nahema but I cannot begin to try. After about 10 or 15 minutes in, Rose Flash begins to become a green rose. The green aspect isn't huge but it is noticeable. The green compliments the rose, it's the stem of the rose but without the thorns. A half an hour in, I did notice that I did smell some amber that lends some depth to the composition. What I did notice is that I didn't smell the Tauer base that is always prominent in the Tauer perfumes. I had gotten 7 hours of wear but I don't think that a bottle will be in my collection. Rose Flash just didn't do it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment