Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Amouage Epic 56 Review

A while back, TPC had a little bit left of the Amouage Epic 56 in stock. Since I adore the original Epic, I had to nab a little dabber. I haven't seen TPC offer it again and haven't seen it at all at STC. When I got it, I figured if I wouldn't be able to find it ever again on those sites, I'd have to make that dabber last if I really love it.

So Monday, I decided to give Epic 56 a test drive. And holy shit, is it good. It's Epic on steroids. A deeper, richer Epic. Yes, I love it in all of it's spicy, rosy goodness that made me fall in love with the original Epic. It's a little on the stronger side but this is Amouage and most of their older offerings are pretty strong.

I did a comparison of the extrait version of Epic (also dabber) on Monday night and the extrait of the original Epic does have the same potency but the original Epic extrait doesn't have the depth and richness of Epic 56.

I do love Epic 56 but at a price tag over over $500, it's not for me. I can get a little bit more from the Amouage website since they have the sample set of the exceptional extraits. I think that if Lyric was released as an exceptional extrait, I would truly be screwed since I really adore Lyric.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment