Monday, May 2, 2011

Chanel Cuir de Russie eau de toilette

I have stated that I dislike eau de toilettes for the most part but there are a few that come my way that I do love. Chanel's Cuir de Russie is one that is bottle worthy in my opinion. I had orignally purchased this in 2007/2008 on a whim and it started me down the road of becoming a perfumista. When I first purchased Cuir de Russie, it only came in a huge 6.8 ounce bottle. Now there is a choice in size (6.8 ounce, 2.5 ounce) and you can get a half an ounce of the parfum (not eau de toilette or eau de parfum). I find it to be a perfect fall/winter scent because it is on the heavy side. I love the smokiness that I find when I wear it. I love it because it is very different from the fruity floral messes and celeb scents so many are wearing now. Cuir de Russie is more of a skin scent that people can only smell when they are close. Cuir de Russie does last for a good 8 hours on my skin without reapplying it. Chanel's Cuir de Russie may be the closest thing I have that may be a signature scent, but I have many perfumes and samples to keep me busy for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment