Monday, May 2, 2011

Why I am not fond of eau de toilette

I am not fond of eau de toilette scents. My skin seems to eat them. I will spray on an eau de toilette, and poof, in two hours it's gone. No lingering scent. That is why I am not inclined to buy them. Some can get a eau de toilette to last on them all day, but not me. I think part of the reason is that I have dry skin and no matter what kind of moisturizer I use, it doesn't add to the longevity to eau de toilette. I have found with eau de toilette, there is no sillage and I do like silage. L'Artisian is one company that I will probably not be buying a lot from due to the fact that most of their scents are eau de toilette. I have a sample and bottle of Voleur de Roses (will be reviewed later) and it is eau de toilette that was given as a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment