Monday, September 17, 2012

Beating My Head Against A Wall

It never seems to fail is when I have something planned, something else happens. One of my dogs had decided to eat almost an entire bag of M&M's (huge bag). Vomit and a couple other things everywhere and it did not help that our steam cleaner was broken beyond repair. After dealing with cleaning the mess, my mother thought it would be a great idea to go onto Amazon to get a new steam cleaner. I pointed out that after dealing with the dog, that we could have rented a steam cleaner and the entire day would not have been wasted on trying to hand scrub the carpet. Nope, it was off to Amazon to buy a steam cleaner and of course she picks out one of the most expensive ones. Since it was my Amazon account she was using, all of my gift cards were used and all of my American Express points were used but I still spent over $200 on this. Now, my budget for the most part is blown and I am not able to consider any decants for the rest of this month and the beginning of this month. Take that back, after this weekend, I might be able to get one decant but not my normal fist full. I know I have a massive pile of decants to try out but there is so much out there that I want to try. I am not planning to get anything extra at this festival. I'm just going to be paying for my food and that is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment