Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Packing for Trips

I'm not a person who travels very often. My last, albeit big, trip was three years ago to Hawaii. At that point in my perfume journey, I had full bottles and most were 3.4 ounces or larger. Naturally, you can't pack any perfume bottles (full) that are more than 3 ounces. So I was stuck at that time to my Victoria's Secret Heavenly.

Now, I am driving down to Cincinnati for a festival on Friday and must think about packing. I have a basic idea of what I am wearing clothes wise, but I am really looking at what perfumes I want to bring along. Since I do not have to worry about the size of perfume bottles, I can relax a little bit. Even though I am having a craving for wearing nothing but Mitsouko and have worn it for 3 days straight, I may not even want to take it along. I maybe just sick of wearing it by Friday. Maybe it is because I am very accustomed to having my perfume collection on hand but I don't really want to pack just one or two bottles or decants of perfume. It's always the same question of what if I want to wear something different and I didn't pack it type deal. So part of today is doing some laundry and most of the day tomorrow will be spent packing clothes and agonizing on what perfume(s) I will be wearing for the weekend. If I can squeeze in a review tomorrow, I'll be doing pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment