Sunday, August 17, 2014

It's Just Not Happening

I can't believe that it's already half way through August and I haven't blogged a thing. I know I should write a review of either Avignon or Shalimar Ode a la Vanille but I can't think of  thing to say that maybe both of them are not exactly my 'thing'. I am beginning to really wonder about this summer. A couple years ago, we had a 4 month stretch of nothing but 90 degree plus and living in air conditioning. But in Cleveland, it's been a cold summer and that must be bringing out some new dimension of apathy to were I am not motivated to smell, let alone review that huge pile of perfumes that haven't been smelled yet.

This summer has been marked with falling in love with L'Heure de Nuit, and being able to find a couple bottles of Theorema. But this summer has also been marked with thinking that I do want to wear a certain perfume but it turns out to be a big old no. Just like I put on Avignon to maybe review it, it was a massive not happening today. I'm hoping though to get some thing to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment