Thursday, February 26, 2015

Running out of Space and Long Winter

Let's just say that it has been a really long winter and I can't wait for it to be over. I miss wearing short sleeved shirts and not having scaly skin on my face. Every winter, I find myself doing more laundry due to my perfume habits. Let's face it, after 3 or 4 wearings, various perfumes do tend to clash and annoy. It's kind of rare that I wear any perfume for more than two days in a row. But I have made some progress with using what I have, decant wise but not with full bottles. I have started to go through my worn and reviewed bag and throwing out mostly evaporated (after I use that last little bit) and the smaller decants. But right now, I am trying to find something better for my dry skin and nails.

But since I go through spurts of getting back ups and vintage, I am seriously running out of space on my dresser. I'm not kidding, it's starting to overflow with vintage and not only vintage but back ups and periodically something new. But I do have an idea for this. I am about to take an old but small TV stand and clean it our and fix it up for my perfume storage. I just can't take this almost no space on my dresser. It's competing for space with my Galileo thermometer collection.

On a better note, that vintage bottle of Mitsouko arrived two days ago. I am wary of dabber bottles of perfume on E-bay. Because I don't know if the seller has dumped out the original perfume and maybe filled it with something else. Just like my vintage teardrop bottle of Jicky, the pictures on E-day made the perfume look like water but I did ask before I bought it. And with a bottle this huge, I didn't want to spend a nice chunk of change on just a bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment