Thursday, February 18, 2016

Out Sick

I just love being sick with a head cold. Can't breathe, can't taste anything, and definitely can't smell a damned thing. Well, I can only catch whiffs of things once in a great while but it's still not fun. I don't exactly have a perfume I wear that I wear only when I am sick. But I'm definitely not trying anything new when sick nor am I wearing my expensive stuff.

But being sick and not being able to smell can have advantages. No smelling of the Bath and Body Works garbage that I smell on teen girls nor the Axe stuff on guys. But it means that I can't really smell my own perfume. I do have some perfumes that I wear quite often when I do have a head cold. I do wear Lolita Lempicka or Jicky when I get sick. Jicky because it's somewhat inexpensive and I don't exactly have to worry about over applying. Lolita Lempicka, I am a little more mindful because it is stronger but not so mindful because it's practically free in my books. So I'm hoping that this cold can clear up soon because I would like to get the show on the road with getting some perfume reviews done.

No comments:

Post a Comment