Tuesday, February 20, 2018

My Collection and TV

It's the first spring like day we have had in Ohio and I'm excited. I can actually for at least one day wear a short sleeved shirt. This is the time of year where I get tired of winter. So very tired of the cold, getting dark so early, not seeing the sun until 8 in the morning. I'm mostly tired of wearing long sleeved shirts and hoodies. The best part for me is not having to choose as wisely in terms of perfume. I have to choose wisely because long sleeves seem to really retain perfume and I don't like perfumes fighting with each other. I don't want Mitsouko arguing with Epic for dominance.

Since we are top of spring it's time to start rearranging my perfume collection. My collection has never really been organized by season. They have more often been arranged by perfume house. Even though they might be somewhat arranged by house, perfumes still get lost in the shuffle. What I am probably going to do is bring the stuff I keep forgetting about up to the front and hopefully, I will start wearing them a whole lot more.

I really haven't been watching a whole lot of TV recently because there isn't a whole lot on that interests me. Since Downton Abbey, I have been watching Call the Midwife in it's place. I've been binge watching the previous seasons to refresh my memory and to really get excited about the new season. The PBS miniseries, Victoria is somewhat holding my interest but not really. The first season annoyed me a whole lot and I don't know why but I have enjoyed the second season. I'm a little bit of a shock with Sunday's episode with Drummond getting shot and Prince Albert being more of an ass than usual. I'm looking for suggestions on what to watch.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, this is Sapphire from NST. I saw your post about Turn on the Northern Lights. I have a bottle I can send you if you like. I only painted a little on a thumbnail after I got home with it and decided it just wasn't me. You can email me at brenda dawt moyes at yahooo dawt calm.

    ReplyDelete