Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Still Got Nothin'

I still don't want to try anything new and I especially don't want to blog about it now. What I think that I am trying to do is finish a bottle of something or try and use what I've already got. It's not exactly a bad thing to not be trying anything new or buying any more perfume right this second. I am somewhat being forced to enjoy what I already have. I have decided to limit myself to limiting when I can or will buy full bottles of anything. I'm having some pretty decent success with limiting the times of year that I do buy a full bottle. The limits are tax season, my birthday, and the Christmas season. I have the option of buying a perfume or not but in the past couple years, I've only gotten three bottles and I'm happy with that.

My latest obsession is nail polish. Now it seems like I have a million bottles of nail polish running around and some of those are multiple bottles of the same color. I am an OPI devotee and twice a year they release a collection. It's very rare that I love enough of a collection that I actually get the whole collection. But if I find a polish from a collection that I like I always end up getting 3 bottles of said color. OPI probably always takes the top two best sellers and decides which one goes in the permanent collection. I don't slavishly wait for the next seasonal collection to be announce. I make and effort to go and use what I have and then maybe go looking for what the latest collection is. So I do end up missing collections an I am okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment