Sunday, October 7, 2018

Montale Full Incense Review

It's been a long weekend for me. Even though I had the weekend off, it was full of things that I wasn't looking forward to doing. Cleaning was something that I was not looking forward to doing. It wasn't a top to bottom clean but dusting, vacuuming and then having to tackle the bedroom. Sorting things, throwing things out and then having to put it back together. It's amazing how much crap that gets accumulated without realizing it. Finally, it's done for the weekend. I might get going on some wall washing and steam cleaning carpets in the bedrooms later in the week or next week.

Yesterday and today, I had spent time with Montale's Full Incense. I do enjoy a good incense dominant perfume. The best time to enjoy them is either in the fall or winter. I mostly enjoy them in the fall. Cleveland has clambakes, bonfires, falling leaves and just a different smell in general and incense just works.

I have never spent a whole lot of time with any offerings from Montale. I think that it's a house that has never really caught my eye and stayed on my radar. But when STC ran a sale recently, I was looking for something that was kind of cheap. I had thought I grabbed another decant of something but Full Incense was the one I grabbed and sprayed. Immediately, I knew exactly what perfume that it smelled like and Full Incense smelled just like Avignon.  Full Incense is an almost ripoff from Avignon, maybe a little smoother and longer lasting. Full Incense it a little more approachable than Avignon but not very different. I swear that it smells just like Avignon, I had sprayed it on mistakenly but nope. I had looked at Luckysent for some peer reviews and I am not alone is most of what was said. For an EDP, Full Incense is a long lasting perfume. I had sprayed some on at 2 this afternoon and I am smelling the extreme dry down at 11pm.

For the price tag of $120 and a longer lasting power, I kind of have to nope out of that one. I just don't see how I can justify a $25 markup when there is CdG's Avignon for $25 cheaper. Yes, I have become pretty cost conscious due to cutting back and just don't see the merit of spending tons of money on one bottle o perfume so much any more. I am thinking that my collection is still pretty large and I must keep up the trying to use up some bottles of perfume before acquiring more of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment