Wednesday, February 27, 2019

The Full Bottle Hustle

It is now a rarity for me to purchase a full bottle of anything. The past two or three years, I've gotten around 6 or 7 bottles (I think) of perfume. Necessity has made it to where I can't just end up spend any kind of money on a full bottle of perfume very often. Want that bottle of Lonestar Memories? Gotta wait for it. It's difficult o get out of the habit of just buying full bottles. I have worked out a budget of what to get and when.

I have blogged about which full bottle was next. I couldn't decide on either Ubar or Lonestar Memories. I spent at least two or three weeks going back and forth and just yammering on about how difficult the choice was. In the end, I went with Ubar. Fragrancenet was offering a 1,7 ounce bottle for $105. Yes, it was that cheap. I was a little unsure if I wanted to pull the trigger. Beauty Encounter, Amazon, Luckyscent and any reputable place that sells Amouage, only sells the 3.4 ounce bottles. So I have never seen Ubar sold in a smaller size than a 3.4 ounce bottle. The price sealed the deal for me because Lonestar Memories turned out to be a little more expensive than Ubar. Maybe I will get Lonestar Memories later on in the year or there is a really good sale in the next couple months.

After every full bottle purchase, I want to go and buy another on my wish list. I do have to step away. Because the new rule for me is that I can only pick one perfume and not two. After about a couple hours, I am okay because I had saved up enough fun money to get a bottle of perfume. If I could only keep away from buying so many decants.

No comments:

Post a Comment