Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Tax Things and Birthdays

We seem to be into tax season, well the very beginnings of it anyway. No, I haven't filed mine yet but I know that I will be getting a refund. There are a million ways on how I can use that money and I shouldn't be using it on perfume. But I will be.

My mother has always had a marginal interest in perfume. But she has always gone for the Dolce Gabbana stuff or something from Estee Lauder. She used to like Chanel mo 5 but she said that something changed in it and it doesn't smell the same. I gave her a dab of vintage extrait and that is when I knew what the issue was. Chanel had taken out the nitro-musk and that is why she didn't care for it. That is when she had taken the two vintage extraits and gave me her current version of extrait that I had gotten her one year. But this is a little different. In August of last year, she had fallen in love with Amouage Honour for women and at Christmas time, I had gotten her the bar soap and the matching body butter. So I think that for her birthday, I will be getting her a bottle of Honour. So using part of that tax refund is going to that.

But I am still looking at something for myself. The short list is Amouage Ubar, Guerlain SDV and Tauer's Andees 25. The problem is that I can't make up my mind on which one. It's funny, I can easily make up my mind about many things but when it comes to perfume, I can't make up my mind, either which one should I wear for the day or which is my next bottle purchase. I hope I can commit sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment