Saturday, August 22, 2020

Cleaning, Cleaning and More Cleaning

 Recently, my cleaning habits have changed. The sorting through stuff has mostly stayed the same. I do through bits at a time. I have been trying to use things up or if it's not going to be used and can't be donated, throw it out. Why hang on to things that you aren't going to use either ever or ever again? I've started to do more little projects.

Last night, I was really motivated to dust my bedroom. I don't know how or why my bedroom gets so dusty but it just does. I was sick and tired of the bottles of perfume on my dresser being on the dusty side. I was tired of the tops of my candle lids collecting dust. But the dusting gave me the chance to organize the candles and the perfume bottles and now there is more space. Well, temporarily more space.

Bath and Body Works had a decent run on the 3 wick candles and then a day or two later, really good deal on the single wick candles. So, I made progress on using some candles but then turned around and bought more. I am pretty much in the same place I started with trying to use up some candles. I managed to finish one candle last night but haven't started a new candle. I am trying to figure out which candle to use this time.

I've noticed that if there is a sale with Bath and Body Works (a really good one), if shopping online, grab it early and don't go back and forth if you should get it. It seems like Bath and Body Works either limits stock for their website. I've gone on their website after a sale has ended and the item is in stock, albeit full price. I did stock up on my fall seasonal favorites but after this, I am going to wait until Candle Day and even if I have to sit on my hands and start burning two candles at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment