Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Skyn Iceland Glacial Cleansing Cloths

I still have no idea why Blogger still won't let me upload pictures any more than this new interface. Don't ask me why they changed the layout but I find the whole thing annoying, confusing and more difficult to use. I don't always like it when things change but when it's made harder to use, I loathe it.

Last night, I finally finished a candle and started another one this morning. After I did some math, I figured that it is about 17 or 18 weeks before Bath and Body Works has their massive candle sale. And if I do a candle a week, I can whittle my 34 candles to about half the size and then stock up on more. I am probably talking out my but butt I am trying to create more space by either using up stuff or getting rid of it. I figure using up candles, minis and soaps is a good place to start.

A couple months ago, I did a Skyn Iceland run at Ulta. At the time, they were running a gift with purchase, I had to spend a certain amount to get it and since I was only $14 or $15 away, these fit the bill. I also figured when summer hit, with all of the high temps and humidity glory. this would do me good. Since I have to wear a face mask, my nose and chin get unbelievably oily and gross feeling. Or when it's late at night and don't want to wash my face but want to get the make up off, these would work too.

I have tried them a few times and it was a big fat no. I lathered the cloth up and the thing really lathers. The thing is soapy and felt like I was going to need to rinse this stuff off of my face. When this stuff was drying, my face started to feel sticky, like icing kind of sticky when it's drying. When my face was fully dry, it was filmy and filmy sucks. The whole thing made me feel uncomfortable and it didn't take care of the grit and grime that was left on my face. My nose and chin felt as greasy as before I used the cleansing cloth except with a filmy type of thing going on. I think that when I use them, I will rinse off my face with water. I don't think that I will get these again.

No comments:

Post a Comment