Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Gearing Up for a Vacation

When I clock out at 6 on Friday, I will be on vacation. I will have 9 days to rest, relax, catch up on a couple TV shows and do a couple other things. I won't have a ton of cash to do much of anything. It always seems like a week or two before vacation, I seem to have a bigger bill that pops up. But that stuff happens. I always hope that I try out my unworn and actually review them but that never seems to happen. I think that I should make a concerted effort to review at least 3.

I have 2 birthdays coming up, my father's and a friend on my vacation. Gifts are already bought and I hope they both like them. My dad is getting a couple nice shirts and some lawn lights. My friend is getting a Bath and Body Works wall plug and some refills that should take him until January. My friend can't have candles but likes the smell of them, so this is the next best thing.

Even though I started a 3 wick candle yesterday, I hope to finish 2 more candles. Lets face it, after counting 33 candles and running out of shelf space, I really need to start using up some candles. Part of me wants to throw caution to the wind and burn an Heirloom Apple candle even though one person in my household hates the smell but part of me doesn't. I don't really want to deal with an argument. Let's hope I can figure something out and get the candle I have going finished by Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment