Friday, July 10, 2020

Mona di Orio Les Nombres d'Or Rose

I am not sure what is going on with Blogger at this point. Can't upload pictures, their version of spell check has been taken away. Well, it's some kind of server rejected thing. It's a little irritating.

Today is going to be a little bit of a busy day today. I am taking a short break from cleaning up the house to blog for a little bit. It's more of putting things back in place and finishing some vaccuming. My dad is coming home from visiting my sister in California, so I want things to look nice. Not only that, I am spending the weekend at an aunt's house so the packing has to be finished up. My biggest issue is that I have to pick out a decant and/or a full bottle for the weekend. I think that a decant in my purse and a full bottle for my carry on will be sufficient. I haven't made any decisions yet on what I am taking with me.

Last night, I originally planned on wearing Worth Courtesan but remembered that there are a couple of decants that I haven't worn, let alone reviewed that only have one wearing left. Mona di Orio's Les Nombres d'Or Rose was one of them and since I took advantage of that 60% sale from STC, I would just wear Rose and review it.

Mona di Orio's Rose seems to have a huge resemblance to Nahema. A big, jammy rose and I am getting sick of comparing rose dominant perfumes to either Nahema or Rose de Nuit. My nose is detecting something maybe a little boozy. It's pleasant enough but not really me. Projection is moderate and lasting power is average on my skin. When I get the musk and leather offerings from Mona di Orio, I will see if this is a house that is for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment