Saturday, July 25, 2020

Demeter Elvira's Vamp

I couldn't decide on which perfume to wear for my bedtime scent and that is when I knew that it was time to try something new. I have a fairly large decant of Demeter Elvira's Vamp.

In a way, I was hoping for something in terms of skank but there was nothing that I smelled that suggested anything skanky. All I got was something that smelled like a tuberose that was loaded with table sugar and the barest hints of vanilla. When I looked at the notes listed, there is nothing that lists tuberose and I don't have any kind of experience with smelling belladonna and that is what I could be smelling. When I think of the word vamp, I think more of the lines of a sensual person not some cheesy Halloween type of deal. The lasting power is about 5 hours. Even though the decant was cheap enough, I did not need to get a huge decant and into the ignored pile it will languish.

I don't like to do really short reviews but I really didn't like Vamp and it's borderline hate for me. I might have tried one other Demeter and wasn't wild about it either.

No comments:

Post a Comment