Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Candles and Chanel no 5

 

It looks like Blogger is going to let me upload different pictures again instead of recycling the same old pictures. Don't ask me how it was fixed but it was fixed. There is no point in looking a gift horse in the mouth.

I swore to myself that I would not get anymore candles because I had 40 something candles to use. That didn't happen since I am up to over 50 right now. Now I have to get moving on burning candles. Especially since I hadn't really had a candle going since two days before Christmas. I started a candle on Sunday but haven't had it going since then. For a few weeks, it was almost like perfume decants, they kept multiplying at an alarming rate. It's gotten to the point of enough is enough with candles and I have to whittle this collection down to something more manageable.


My latest perfume fixation seems to  be on Chanel no 5 right now. I have a fairly healthy stock of no 5 and for quite a while, my preferred version was the EDP. Could never really afford the parfum version on a regular basis and dabber bottles seem to really evaporate quickly so what's the point of spending that kind of money? Seems like lately that I am wanting the EDT version. Little softer, little more luminous and just a little easier to wear. I have been looking at the 1.2 ounce bottle of the EDT that I have and it's a little less than half full but not more than that. I figure that since I have a fairly healthy stock of no 5, why not finish the bottle? I have tons of perfume already so finishing a bottle would be quite a feat for me. So I think that I will be wearing the shit out of no 5 to finish the EDT bottle and probably will finish off the EDP bottle that I have going on as well. I do have that mini travel spray and some vintage parfum but why do I need to?

No comments:

Post a Comment