Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Quickly Evaporating


 Recently I have been wearing the same few scents over and over again. Can't seem to get enough of Lyric, no 5 or Deneuve it seems like. I haven't been wearing a lot of my Andy Tauer perfumes. After that LADDM mini breaking and a fair chunk spilled on my hand, I haven't been wearing them too much. So I took a break.

After going through a couple perfumes, I took a look at the Andy Tauer bottles that I had on my dresser. In spite of me not really wearing them for a couple months. it looks like some evaporation took place. I do find that a little strange though. The bottles of Noontide Petals, Une Rose Vermeille are older bottles and I have worn them but they shouldn't really be as low as they are. Noontide Petals and URV aren't that terribly used up but LADDM is a fair bit lower. I'm not so upset that LADDM is somewhat evaporating in all honesty since LADDM is still in production whereas the other two are not. I am honestly thinking that it's the whole design of the bottles and spray mechanism that is probably the issue or even the cap itself that is the issue. 

With everything going on with the evaporation and looks like Andy Tauer is revamping his whole lineup, I am currently reluctant to get and more Tauer perfumes at the moment. I don't veiw that as such a bad thing though since I have to much perfume already and really ought to start using up full bottles.

1 comment:

  1. I have several minis and a full bottle of Au Coeur. Guess I need to start using them up. The caps on the minis all broke. Maybe it's time for better bottles.
    Brigitte

    ReplyDelete