Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Etat Libre d'Orange Fat Electrician Review

That tax refund came through and I have done most of what I said I would do with it. It is a relief to have a few things taken care of so I set myself a little bit ahead.

After getting that Etat Libre d'Orange set from Luckyscent, I had just let all those samples sit around and do nothing. On days that I am at work, I wear the inoffensive things and when I am off work, I want the loud things or comforting things. Or the things that I just don't get to wear that often. But I just decided to get going, even if I started with just one of them. And I started out with Fat Electrician.

Vetiver is not something that I seek out in the world of perfume. It's just not on my radar. Fat Electrician starts out green and grassy and remains green and grassy for the duration of the wearing. Then I get something else after 15 minutes and it's something akin to a coconut smell. Maybe it's the vanilla with a little bit of a rubbery type of smell. With those two other things, I am not wholly sold on the perfume. What keeps me from being sold it that lasting power on my skin is about 3 hours.

With Fat Electrician, I am reminded of Chanel's Sycomore. I think that Sycomore is a better vetiver and Sycomore is a smoky vetiver in all of it's glory. If you want vetiver, go with Chanel.

No comments:

Post a Comment