Thursday, March 15, 2012

Cartier de Lune EDT Review

It's a wonderful thing for me that many perfume houses are going for spray samples that I can take home with me and try at a later date. A small dabber vial doesn't do anything for me when I'm trying a new perfume, it doesn't give me that great of an impression of any perfume in any concentration. But I cannot remember how I had gotten a sample of Cartier de Lune EDT but I've had this sitting on my jewlery stand for a few months and somehow one of my dogs thought that it would be a great idea to go sniffing around my dresser and thought that this sample was maybe something to play with. At first, I thought I smelled anise but by looking up the notes, there is no anise. Then I realized that I actually was smelling juniper. The juniper does fade a little bit for the rose and pepper. Lasting power of this EDT is about the average 3 and a half hours on my skin and Lune wears very close. After Lune peters out, I'm not impressed with this EDT. It kind of reminds me a little bit of another boring floral (Vera Wang's Sheer Veil). I doubt that I would even get a decant let alone a full bottle of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment