Tuesday, March 6, 2012

L'Artisian Dzongkha Eau de Toilette Review

I haven't had a whole lot of experience with the L'Artisian line and what I have tried, with the exception of Havana Vanille, has left me wanting more. Dzongkha is no exception to leaving me underwhelmed and not happy. At first, I got a blast of dill and celery. Dill and celery may be fine in soup or corned beef but not in perfume. After the initial blast of celery and dill, the iris came out to play with the incense. I've tried Prada's Infusion d'Iris and Chanel's no. 19 Poudre and didn't really like the iris dominant note. With trying Dzongkha, I realized that I do not like iris that plays a staring note. The iris and incense are very dry smelling with no development. The lasting power of Dzongkha is about 4-5 hours on me but projects at least two feet away from my skin. I think that this is the first perfume that I actually dislike bordering on hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment