Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Lanvin Arpege Vintage EDP Review

I don't know what possesed me to seek out and try Arpege. Maybe it's my wanting to work my way through the classics or the quest for trying vintage versions of classics. The price for a larger decant at The Perfumed Court was reasonable. I like to get larger decants of vintage for some reason. For the past three days, I've been wearing Arpege to form an opinion. At first, it smelled like a strange cross of Chanel no. 5 and Amouage Ubar. I just find that combination of a bombastic floral and an adlehydes don't seems to work to well on my skin. After about 45 minutes, I get smacked in the face with this huge Johnson's baby powder note. Lasting power is about 9 hours. I don't find it to be a scrubber, but I just don't like the baby powder bit.

1 comment:

  1. Ray Ban サングラス RB3362は、特に男性のために設計されています。それらは古典的な飛行士の行為に密接している。古典的なレイバン アビエイターにも似てます。それらは、プラスチック製のテンプル、柔軟なノーズパッド、細いリムなどのパートで構成したのです。レイバン RB3026のメリットも含めるようです。

    ReplyDelete