Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Faberge Tigress Parfum Review

I have blogged in the past that I do love animalic perfumes. Vintage BaV, Rose de Nuit, Shalimar and MKK and wear them on a regular basis. I tried Faberge's Tigress Musk and loved it and had to try the original Tigress.

I have a 3 ml decant from TPC that came in the mail today and have a 1/4 ml of the parfum version, so I am working off of the parfum version. I was excited to try Tigress and hoping that it would be a whole lot like Tigress Musk. But it wasn't and in a lot of ways. It smelled dated, in a 1980's or before type of way. It's supposed to be animalic but I am not smelling it in the parfum version. What I seem to be smelling is a cheap version of Chanel Coco. I kept waiting for the skank to arrive but it never even happened. I will eventually try the EDC version to see if I can get the skank note. Chanel has taught me the finer points of every concentration smells a little different and I am hoping that is the case. If it isn't, Tigress is a vintage dud on my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment