Thursday, August 15, 2019

Andy Tauer Eau D'Epices Review

When Andy Tauer had his 3 15ml travel set, I decided one of them would be Eau D'Epices. For quite a while, I never really picked it up and tried it out for some reason. I'm not sure why, maybe when I did try it, I couldn't describe it and still can't really describe it.

I just can't find a way to review this in any real way. The typical Tauer base smacks me in the nose. Then come some spices and what smells like vetiver. I'm not exactly sure if it is vetiver but I smell something woody/grassy in there. What struck me the most on how similar it is to Orange Star. Eau D'Epices and Orange Star can be considered siblings.

Lasting power is about 6-7 hours on skin and has moderate projection. Looking at everything, I don't think that I will seek out a bottle. It's a good thing to though. Looks like this one is either discontinued or sold out. I am leaning towards discontinued since it hasn't been seen on Andy Tauer's website or Luckyscent in quite a while. But on the perfume blogoshere, it doesn't seem to get a whole lot of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment