Sunday, August 4, 2019

Angel by Thierry Mugler Review

I have been on vacation for 9 days and I am on my last day of vacation. So it's back to work and I am not looking forward to it. Even though I had stayed home, it was quite a bit of running around and all kinds of plans made and I couldn't quite blog. I had actually managed to go into my stash and try a new (at least to me) perfume. As it turned out, it was Angel by Thierry Mugler.

I don't know if I would call Angel a classic maybe iconic for something that's been around just shy of 30 years. I mainly wanted to see what the fuss was about. And I don't see what the fuss is about with Angel.

It seems to be the stripped down version of Coco Mademoiselle and Coromandel. I just couldn't get a whole lot out of Angel besides that but could see how Angel could be abhorrent when worn in large quantities. The bottle is cute but I wasn't left with any kind of definite impresstion of the perfume itself to really make it stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment