Saturday, August 10, 2019

One of Those Days

Finishing a bottle of perfume can be so satisfying, especially when you have a large collection. It's one less bottle to keep track of, a little more space that's probably going to be filled quickly. But there is something else that is the worst.

On Tuesday, I had lost a bottle of perfume while I was at work. Let me explain what happened. On Tuesday, my mother was rummaging in my room to  pick out something to wear for a concert on Wednsday. While she was in the process of emptying things out, she some how knocked over a bottle of Chanel no 5 in extrait form. A half an ounce bottle ended up to be totally empty. I come home from work and she mentioned what happened with the clothes but failed to say that she knocked over the bottle of no 5. I was livid. Chanel isn't exactly the cheapest perfume house on the planet. The extrait bottles from Chanel are dabber bottles and when the aren't sealed, one can't afford to have them knocked over and spilled. When I entered my bedroom, it smelled like perfume. At first, I couldn't figure out why and which perfume. Then I saw the empty, knocked over bottle. I couldn't help but think how could you not hear a bottle being knocked over? Can't you notice the smell of perfume? Can't you look to see where the smell is coming from? I had to ask why and there was the response was she thought she might have smelled something but didn't investigate. This is not how I wanted an empty bottle and I know it's a first world problem but I spent good money for no 5 extrait. I've spent good money on all of my perfume.

No comments:

Post a Comment