Tuesday, April 21, 2020

The Illusion

I have been so tempted to get a new bottle of perfume. When the stimulus packaged passed, I was thinking of getting a new full bottle but I had to really stop myself a few days ago from pulling the trigger. The quarantine and a couple other things made me a little hesitant on getting one. My game plan is to pull $10 or $15 per week out of my bank account and set it aside. Yes, cold hard cash and then when most, if not all of my drama is fixed, I will get that new bottle. There is something that is helping the tiniest bit.

A couple days ago, I had bought two bar soaps from Chanel. I arrived too late to snatch up some no 19 bar soaps and that left me with no 5. I've never really had a massive fixation on getting matching anything when it comes to bath products. In high school, I kind of did and that was back when Bath and Body Works was affordable and most of their things actually did smell good. But that's faded and I moved on to other things and not all of them haven't been pleasant. What I am waiting for is the Sephora sale so I can get the body lotion. Between the bar soaps and the body lotion, I kind of gave myself the illusion that I did get a full bottle, even though it's no 5. I still don't understand Chanel prices at all. What they charge for soap and lotion is pretty ludicrous. The prices of the perfume is even worse. Think about it, Chanel is mainstream and I don't get the logic on why they need to be that expensive.

The orders that I made online still are not moving along. It's still as aggravating as ever. No updates or anything. Gap sent me something a couple days ago about Covid-19 and they are cleaning or some such thing. My question is how much cleaning do you need to do before you decide to ship a package? It was two weeks ago that I placed an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment