Saturday, April 4, 2020

Seveline Vanille de Madagascar EDP

The whole shelter in place thing has made me a little stabby. It seems like every time I turn around, the shelter in place order has been extended. I can't help but think with so many other people out of work, even with the stimulus package, they probably are terrified right now. I am happy that I am still working but that extra $1,200 is pretty nice. Coromandel looks like it will be possible but I still haven't made any decisions yet.

I was getting pretty bored with some of the stuff that I was wearing on a regular basis and decided to try something new. I had pulled out Seveline Vanille de Madagascar. I will admit that there isn't anything to exciting about a vanilla perfume. I have never been a huge vanilla fan and it's hard to find a vanilla heavy perfume that excites me.

I find that Seveline Vanille de Madagascar is mostly a pipe tobacco and vanilla mix. I am reminded of Tom Ford's Tobacco Vanille but this is probably more of a poor man's Tobacco Vanille. Vanille de Madagascar is a little creamier and does have a decent staying power on skin, and I would say that it lasts about 7 hours on skin. The projection is alright because it isn't an incredibly loud perfume and most vanilla perfumes seem to be a little on the loud side. It's nice enough but I won't be seeking out a bottle but decants are cheap enough on Surrender to Chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment