Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Bath and Body Works Cucumber Melon

Since BBW is having their semi annual sale, I had to circle back and pick up some Cucumber Melon. I was just entering high school when BBW Cucumber Melon exploded onto the scene. Just about every girl at my high school wore this one and I was no exception. After BBW came out with their Cucumber Melon, everyone else seemed to jump on the bandwagon.

After a while, probably shortly after I graduated from high school, I went onto smelling other things besides Cucumber Melon, Clinique Happy and Estee Lauder Pleasures. I really think that I was horribly bored with those three and didn't exactly have the means to keep buying them with college and all. 

I haven't smelled BBW Cucumber Melon in close to forever and I had no freaking clue on why I wanted to get some so badly but I ended up getting the body spray, soap and lotion for under $15. My view was that if I didn't quite like it, that $15 wasn't going to bankrupt me. I'm not exactly sure on what I was expecting but Cucumber Melon seems to be a little heavier than I remember and maybe not quite as long lasting as I remember. I remember something a little more airy but I could be confusing with more blasts from the past like Gap Heaven or Dream. But Cucumber Melon in many ways was pretty much like I remembered smelling at the end of the day. I think that wearing some Cucumber Melon will be a once in a while thing.

Maybe I have gotten pretty snobbish with perfume, maybe the formulations have changed or I just outgrew BBW offerings when it comes to their body products. I think that I will stick to the BBW candles but only purchase more candles when my stock runs low.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment