Saturday, July 17, 2021

64 Reykjavik Distillery Landi EDP Review

 

When NST announced the community project of wearing a Nordic perfume, I had to go through my unworn and not reviewed bag to find 64 Reykjavik Distillery Landi EDP. I am not exactly sure when I had acquired this decant from STC bur it was probably a while back and it's not on the STC website anymore.

After spending some time with Google and seeing what information and reviews there are, I came up mostly empty handed with Landi. Yes, it's a brand and perfume that's pretty much unknown. Whatever reviews that I could find was pretty much gleaned from the perfume's website and those were pretty much one line or a couple of words. That doesn't tell me much or leave much of an impression.

Landi is something marketed towards men but I think that Landi is more androgynous type of perfume. I find it to be pretty close to Andy Tauer's L'Air des Alpes Suisses or it at least has that vibe of that with a hint of Les Annees 25 BIS. Landi at first smells quite a bit like many other types of easy to find colognes but shifts to something a little more wood like and a little mossy but I can't really decipher individual notes. I find Landi to be pleasant and maybe something I have smelled a few times before. Lasting power on my skin is probably around four and a half hours. All I know is that I am not going to be seeking this one out. One reason is that it's a little too much cash for what it is and the second is that it's pretty hard to find. I'm not game anymore to really seek out the incredibly hard to find stuff anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment