Saturday, July 31, 2021

Wearing Chanel no 5


My folks have arrived back home on Tuesday and happy to be home. It was a goofy 10 days though. Too many late nights and too many early mornings and with a retail job makes things a little crazy. The late nights, early mornings was due in part because of the dogs. They always wanted out but since they have a hard time staying in the yard, they could only be outside on a leash.

Things got pretty strange when I lost electricity on Sunday, the day after my parents left. The sun was out, it hadn't rained that day and it was out for almost 10 hours. The only thing to do was to sit tight and try not to flush the toilet or run water needlessly. I was getting pretty annoyed after a while since I was really starting to run low on battery life with my cellphone. The constant checking to see when electricity would be restored and trying to keep in touch with my family kind of sucked it up. When the electricity came back on, the computer didn't work quite right but obviously works fine now.

It does seem during those 10 days I mostly wore no 5 in various concentrations. Eau Premiere, the EDP, and the EDT but mostly Eau Premiere. I had the opportunity to wear many other things and did wear other things but mainly stick to no 5. Maybe it was more of a comfort thing. I am thinking about getting a back up bottle of Eau Premiere but not fully sure if I want to get one quite yet. My bottle of Eau Premiere is when Eau Premiere was first released. I am thinking that Eau Premiere mostly likely been reformulated and definitely been put into new packaging. I am not fully sure if I truly want a new bottle of anything right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment