Friday, June 18, 2021

Can't Get my Act Together to Post

I just can't seem to get it together to make any kind of post. It's getting to be pretty rare anymore that I actually try and review a new perfume. Some of the motivation is there and so is the desire but after being bitched at at work, I lost some of the motivation to try out new things. It's trying to wear and cherish what I do already have. The finances aren't there too for a lot of new perfume and I've spent more than enough on perfume this year.

There is some good news. I don't have to really scrimp tons at this point but still want to save up a little bit. In a about a couple weeks, I get to take my dogs to the vet for a rabies shot and a heart worm test. I'm budgeting for that and I have more medication for Jake than I remembered. I had forgot that my vet wrote a script for a 6 month supply. That is what happens with a supply like that, it's in what seems like a million pill bottles. I've pretty much worked out a food budget for when my parents are in California but I am not so worried about that. It's only going to be me while they are gone and the dogs will be home.

Right now, Bath and Body Works is having their semi annual sale going on. I was initially excited when I got the email the night before and when I went to the website, I wasn't too impressed with what I saw. Did they get me to part with some money? Yes, but not as much as they probably hoped. I stuck to 1 candle and two stocking stuffers. The sale didn't wow me like in years past and I am okay with that.

What I am waiting for is Amazon Prime Day, even though I don't think that the deals will be all that great. I don't need a new Kindle, I don't need an Echo or Fire TV, I am looking for books and a couple other cheaper things. But shopping Prime Day for the sake of Prime Day is not my thing anymore. It seems like the pandemic took it's toll on the sales and the sales aren't so great any more. I guess it's more cash in my pocket at the end of the day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment