Thursday, May 27, 2021

Already Making Plans


 A few hours ago, I was made aware of other people's travel plans. Plans that don't include me and I am okay with that because not all is lost. All I can think of doing is make plans.

The plans I seem to be making are bigger projects to do around the house. Nothing extravagant but I'd like to take care of a couple things. I would really like to really organize the laundry room, seriously clean out the fridge and take care of that huge pile of junk that sits on the dining room table.Things like that don't really get done when everyone is home.

The biggest thing that I want to accomplish is using up some more candles. I see the best way to do that when everyone will be out of town is to burn two of them at once. But all of these plans require some thinking and planning though. I have two dogs that like to counter surf, so I have to be home if I have candles burning. I've never had candles burning and left the house to go do something else. With sixty plus candles, I don't have much of a choice as to start burning two at a time and what better way to do it than when everyone is out of the house. The two scents that I have picked out so far are Honeycrisp Apple and Rosewater Ivy. But in the meantime, I need to keep burning one at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment