Sunday, May 9, 2021

Vacation Recap

 

My vacation is coming to a close and it is back to work tomorrow. Now I just have to wait until my next vacation but that is in August.

The weather was too cold and wet to really do anything. It was so much of a pain in the butt trying to find something to do that was indoors and I didn't need to make advanced reservations for. So I organized some things and cleaned up some things. 

I was hoping to get caught up on some stuff, like the books I had downloaded. I only got through two of them. I did manage to review a couple things and use up at least two candles and I was hoping to finish off at least 3 of them, if not more. Currently, I have a Rose Water and Ivy candle from Bath and Body Works going. My primary focus is really going to be on the single wick candles and not the three wick candles. I think that is where I kind of goofed up. Vanilla Bean Noel is nice but it wasn't my jam and I have two more of them to use. I am not so certain that I will enjoy the two White Gardenia ones that I have. The wallflower refill that's currently going is the rain forest gardenia. It smells like an aquatic tuberose and I have never been much of a fan of tuberose. My next candle is probably going to be a lavender cedar wood candle and after two heavy hitters, I need something less bombastic. Especially if I can't open my windows and keep them open at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment