Friday, May 21, 2021

Spring Seems to be Here


 It looks like the weather has skipped over spring and went straight to summer type weather. Ohio weather just does it's own thing. I am just sitting around trying to muster some kind of focus to see what I can come up with but it's not working out to well at this point. Just too much anxiety and with a couple problems with my health insurance not wanting to pay for a test, and hasn't wanted to for months, what happens is is going to happen. The more specialized the test means that it's more expensive and naturally, I can't get the authorization for it no matter what. But I can't exactly go paying for that test on my own. I can't afford to worry myself into a panic attack over something like this, it's not going to change what has already happened.

Since there have been summer temps this week after boatloads of rain and cold, it looks like it's going to stay warm, if not hot. I could have dug of Diorissimo but wasn't exactly feeling it and dug out some vintage Chamade instead. I'm going to tell the truth, I think that Chamade is much better than Diorissimo when the weather heats up. I think that I enjoy the hyacinth and the crush green stems are better suited to hotter weather. At this point, I've pulled out what is pretty much going to be the bulk of my summer perfume collection.

The choices for summer are Deneuve, Chamade, no 19 and Worth Courtesan. Yes, three of them are greens and the other is a fruity type of perfume. I really want to start working on Courtesan since the bottle that I have going is pretty wonky and seems to be evaporating and with no consistent way of being able to get more (without breaking the bank), I'd rather it not go to waste. This doesn't mean that I won't wear other perfumes but I think that these will be probably be the most predominant perfumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment