Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Travels

My littlest nephew has a birthday on May 1st and my parents are traveling to California to go celebrate. In spite of a larger tax refund, there were bills that I wanted to pay off and that cash is gone. I'm trying to be more of an adult and hold off on fun stuff and trying to get myself into some better financial shape. Yes, I want to travel but there are other things that take precedence.

Since my folks will be out of town, I am starting to get some of my shit together. I am making a rough draft of any kind of groceries that I might need. But I won't know more until closer to when my folks leave on what I need. I do have some plans to do some projects but nothing major or terribly important. It's mainly things that I want to get done without someone breathing down my neck.

Yes, I do plan to use up some of my candle collection and I am trying to figure out which ones I want to use. I plan on shooting for 8 or 9 candles to be used up. I am trying to make some kind of progress on culling my collection just because I want some kind of space. I am trying to keep with a resolution of using stuff up or just getting rid of it. 

It will be great to have some alone time. Time to burn whichever candles that I want, wear the perfumes I want and not have anyone complain about them. Now I just need to get through the next two weeks.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment