Sunday, October 30, 2022

That Was Strange

Chanel has gotten a little strange. For the past year, I have gotten a couple magazines from Chanel.When I came home from work yesterday, there was a little package from Chanel. It was strange since I haven't ordered anything from the Chanel website in over a year. I will admit that I was a little curious to what they sent me. Could it be perfume samples? I was sent some samples. Those samples were the 1957 perfume, a trial sized mascara and moisturizer. Honestly, I would have preferred carded samples of perfume but I'm not really going to complain about some samples though. I wonder if I was sent those samples to entice me to buy stuff from Chanel. Maybe in a couple months I will scrap together some cash for another bottle of the no 5 parfum and a bigger bottle of it. Or just say screw it and get a bottle of Amouage or Gris Charnel instead.

Right now, I am coming up on the Sephora holiday sale. The sale is already on for Rouge members but I am a VIB member and I have to wait until the 1st before I can take advantage of the sale. My cart is filled with some Drunk Elephant stuff, a nail polish and a travel spray. The travel spray and the nail polish might be replaced with something else but haven't decided quite yet. I am trying not to get too hog wild with this sale. I'm still more of an Ulta fan than a Sephora fan but I try and take advantage of sales when I am able too. But when November 1st comes, I will place the order and just be done with it.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment