Saturday, November 5, 2022

Tauer Golestan and Sephora


 It's been a long time since I've blogged about anything relating to Andy Tauer. Last week, I had received an email saying that Andy Tauer has released a new perfume. I will admit that I did get pretty excited. So excited that I ordered a mini on Thursday. When I get my mini, I will probably give it a shot right when I get it.

I'm still trying to make an effort of slowing down the whole perfume buying thing. I am making nowhere near the purchases in terms of perfume like I used to. Shit, I haven't even tried Sundowner yet and I do have a dabber from Luckyscent. I'm still trying to lay off the candles too and might have to skip Candle Day in December with how things are looking. Inflation and not working as much have really taken a toll on the finances.

Since the Sephora sale is going to be winding down soon, I pretty much stuck to what I had already picked out. I think that my haul was pretty decent for with what I had to work with. Some Drunk Elepant soap and lotion, a Boy Smells Hinoki Fantome and some kind of face wash. I wasn't so enthused with the sale this time around. Thus far, I am not so interested in procuring anything more from Sephora for the rest of the year. Anything regarding make up will most likely be done at Ulta but I think even then, I won't be getting much. There is only so much make up and perfume you can buy before it kind of sucks. Ulta and Sephora mainly carry the latest and greatest perfumes and I have enough of Coco Mademoiselle and no 5 to last me quite a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment