Monday, November 28, 2022

Thanksgiving is Now Over

Thanksgiving is now over and now we have entered the Christmas season. That means from now until a couple days before Christmas, my inbox will be filled with sales ads.

This year, the deals seemed to be decent but nothing was really exciting me. I did nab a couple foaming hand wash things from Bath and Body Works for 20% off but didn't bite on the buy 3 get 3 free because I am really waiting for Candle Day. I did find the Clinique Happy body wash for a song. There was a time where I could easily get a body wash that matched but I don't see that anymore. In the mid to late 90's, I could get a gift set that was a bottle of perfume and the matching lotion and the soap. When I find those types of gift sets, it's usually a full bottle, lotion and travel spray. The last gift set that I got that I had a body wash was CK Obsession and that was in the later 90's. I kind of wonder when that switch over came about. It doesn't look like too many perfume companies offer body washes anymore. Even Amouage doesn't even have a whole lot in their bath and body line up. I keep looking for the Lyric, Epic and Honour stuff and I am having a hell of a time trying to find that stuff. That means that Amouage might be redoing their whole line up. I hope that Amouage isn't discontinuing anything as well, especially Lyric. Lyric is pretty much my go to Amouage.

No comments:

Post a Comment