Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Sigh...Cyber Monday

 It's Cyber Monday and it's almost over. Nothing really excited me on Black Friday. The only "deal" that I took advantage of was The Perfumed Court sale but it was a small percentage off and I did get 2 dabbers. I don't know if Covid pretty much killed Black Friday or what but it seems like this year's Black Friday was really lackluster. I didn't go out shopping on Black Friday, I went to work instead.

I pretty much swore to myself that I would wait until Bath and Body Works' Candle Day sale. That plan failed and I used one of my gift cards that was earmarked for Candle Day. I used that to get two single wick candles for gifts. That will probably mean only 2 candles for Candle Day and I am okay with that. With the amount of candles that I already have, I really don't need any more candles, let alone get another 2.

The only other Cyber Monday ad that I was pretty excited about was that Luckyscent email. But it's the same old song and dance with my bank account. Afterpay is still on time out until after the new year. Luckyscent doesn't seem to send out too many emails about sales. When I do see a sale email, it's either for perfumes that I am none to interested in getting or the finances are not working out at the moment. Most of my funds are earmarked for the upcoming holidays or for the boring things like, I don't know, bills. Perfumes isn't the cheapest hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment