Tuesday, November 21, 2023

That Time of Year...Again

Here in the US, we are coming up on Thanksgiving. And with Thanksgiving comes Black Friday, Cyber Monday and the general holiday shopping season. I would say that about 95% of my holiday shopping is done. So I have very little to do for holiday shopping. I mainly have to finish up 1 friend, my father and start with my nephews. I have some ideas but need to hold off for the next week and then start taking care of those things.

I am not so interested in Black Friday or Cyber Monday deals. What I am truly waiting for is the Bath and Body Works Candle Day sale. I don't think that I will get more than 2 or 3. My candle collection is sitting at almost 70 and I don't need more but I do like to stock up on seasonal favorites. If I am game, I might check out the Black Friday or Cyber Monday deals from Bath and Body Works. Whatever shopping I might do, I am going to be doing it from the comfort of my couch. What I am going to be doing is when I get paid next is get a Bath and Body Works gift card to really make sure that I have some cash set aside for Candle Day. I am hoping that when Candle Day happens, I do not go hog wild with candles. Last year, I pretty much did because the price was right. Last year, those candles were only $10 a piece and there is no word on what the price will be. Usually, customers will not know the price until the day before or the day of the sale.

Ever since I did finish that bottle of Chanel no 5, I have pretty much taken a break from wearing no 5. I'm not fully sure on why I've taken a break from it. I do have a bottle of the edp and a bottle of the pure parfum out, I just don't want to wear it so much. I've worn the Eau Premiere version once or twice and wearing Eau Premiere today. 

I do have a perfume wish list going on. What I keep hoping for the a bottle of the Gris Charnel extrait and a bottle of either the extrait bottle of Lyric or Epic. With having over 100 bottles of perfume, people have said that I have enough perfume and there is no way that they will pay that much for a bottle of perfume. With the 3 that I have listed, by doing the math, the price per ml is much cheaper than a bottle of any of the Chanel extraits. I know that eventually, I will get that bottle of Gris Charnel extrait. I just have to get through the holidays with my bank account being alright.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment